- Services upon request or with exclusive drivers;
- Unique handling processes and procedures;
- Electronic tracking via our website;
- LEVEL B security clearance from the Canadian and International Industrial Security Directorate for handling and protecting information and protected or classified property;
- Valid certification for shipping dangerous goods (R.S.O. 1990, chap. D.1) granted by Ministère des Transports du Québec and equivalent certification in all provinces where we operate;
- Motor carrier permit (USDOT no. 1330578) issued by the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, which allows delivery to the United States;
- $10 million in general civil and umbrella liability;
- Motor carrier permit (NIR R-506585-0) from Commission des Transports du Québec and equivalent permits in all provinces where we operate.
Respect for privacy, the environment, and safety is also your responsibility.
- Whether for shipping blood samples, human tissue, medical files, prescriptions, or medical equipment, our team is specially trained in handling this type of precious cargo.
- Our biomedical shipping practices, processes, and certification ensure your clients and associates obtain the level of expertise, security, and reliability they require.
- A trained team to efficiently handle your deliveries;
- Packaging, temperature, handling, on-time delivery, and proof of delivery, we leave nothing to chance for you and your clients;
- A specialized carrier certified for the delivery of dangerous goods, infectious materials, and confidential documents.